Ever wish you had …
first hand provision insights for the Seychelles
- a sailor’s perspective on bareboating in Croatia
- advice for your bareboating guests
- or just more information to plan an incredible exotic bareboating adventure
That’s my intention with Bareboating the World. After spending the past 15 years charter bareboat sailing with European friends in prime Mediterranean sailing grounds like Croatia, Greece, Spain and exotic locales like the Seychelles and the Sea of Cortez , I have learned a lot about these fantastic bareboat destinations.
For each of the voyages I’ve complied bareboating details that provide
- pre-depature considerations,
- provisioning expectations,
- local navigation insights,
- mapped voyage logs and photo galleries
I’ve also aggregated my experiences into some general bareboating advice that first timers or your guests might find useful.
So I hope you find my information useful.
Enjoy & Welcome Aboard